找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

搬家大甩卖(代友发帖~~~~~Hoi Veon)

nicole 2009-11-16 20:50:38 阅读 6017 来自: 澳大利亚
Hoi Veon 0434649605. Prefer msg in English only. If you give a call to Hoi Veon, both of English and mandarin are okay.

2-Tier Utility Shelf
Price: $15                                                                                                                                                                                 Description: Black color shelf in good condition.
16 ( hoiveon).jpg

Black & Decker Microwave Oven
Price: $20                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: It is not a brand new microwave oven but it is definitely suitable for daily use at home.
01 ( hoiveon).jpg

Mistral Rice Cooker
Price: $15                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: Can cook rice well and fast in large quantities although tends to dry on the bottom.
02 ( hoiveon).jpg

Mistral Handy Grill (Mini Oven)
Price: $15                                                                                                                                                                               Description: Compact in size, multifunctional – bakes, roasts, grills, toasts and reheats. Very convenient and easy to clean with removable tray.
03 ( hoiveon).jpg

Ironing Board
Price: $5                                                                                                                                                                                Description: Steel base, make a durable and stable ironing board. Maximum height of 13cm.
04 ( hoiveon).jpg

Prima Steamer
Price: $10                                                                                                                                                                               Description: Although it is relatively old-fashioned steamer, it can still function effectively with adjustable temperature.
05 ( hoiveon).jpg

2-Tier and 3-Tier Utility Shelves
Price: $20                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: Both shelves are in good condition.
06 ( hoiveon).jpg

AIE Oil Heaters (2 available)
Price: $10                                                                                                                                                                                Description: Safe compared to other heaters. Easy to move. Easy to store when not used. Energy saving heater.
07 ( hoiveon).jpg

Mirror with wooden frame
Price: $5                                                                                                                                                                               Description: 35cm height x 22cm width mirror that comes with a hook to hang it anywhere.
08 ( hoiveon).jpg

Notice Board
Price: $10                                                                                                                                                                                 Description: Big notice board that comes with pins.
09 ( hoiveon).jpg

Long – shape Notice Board
Price: $20                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: A long type notice board that comes with pins.
10 ( hoiveon).jpg

King Single Mattress with Pinkish Bed Frame (3 available)
Price: $20                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: Mattress and bed frame are sold together at a very CHEAP price yet still in good condition.
11 ( hoiveon).jpg

Clothing Rack
Price: $20                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: Made of steel that makes it a sturdy rack. It is able to hold a considerable amount of clothes. Bags can be placed on top of the rack.
12 ( hoiveon).jpg

Study Table (2 available)
Price: $25                                                                                                                                                                                  Description: 105cm width x 70cm depth x 70cm height table. Large surface. It can be used as a dining table too.
13 ( hoiveon).jpg

Study Table Lamp
Price: $15                                                                                                                                                                                Description: Study lamp with rotatable head. The height can also be adjusted to your convenience. Excellent condition.
14 ( hoiveon).jpg

Modern Living Table Light
Price: $15                                                                                                                                                                                 Description: Box line dark walnut uplight. Height: 30cm. Romantic sensation when put beside the bed.
15 ( hoiveon).jpg
(0)
nicole

发表回复

评论列表(16条)

kosta 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

these things a too expensive!
回复 · 2009-11-16 21:36:52
nicole 楼主 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

2# kosta

hey, Kosta, thanks for your comment~ but there is a little of sense of unfair competition~~
You are selling your goods now, i wish you get a good sale for your goods.
I am a kindly person, i dont think i met you before. I just help my frnds to sell goods, so i hope you can keep an equal surroundings for YOUTAS BBS~~
Thanks a lot.
回复 · 2009-11-16 22:23:01
00songsong 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

I'm very interested in the clothing rack and the mirror.
Please contact me QQ 50801239
0413747594 optus
回复 · 2009-11-16 22:56:17
nicole 楼主 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

本帖最后由 nicole 于 2009-11-17 00:20 编辑

4# 00songsong

hey can u contact her? Her mobile is also optus prepaid. thanks

By the way, i dont think she owns QQ. ^_^
回复 · 2009-11-16 23:17:50
V.Club 来自: 澳大利亚

举报