Engine oil change = 65 AUD
Engine oil change + filter = 85 AUD
Engine flush + engine oil change + filter = 110 AUD
BYO engine oil + filter = 40 AUD

Radiator Service

Radiator flush + coolant change = 50 AUD
BYO flush + coolant = 30 AUD
Radiator stop leak = +- 15 AUD

Will also explain about basic maintanence of engine - Australian mechanics treats us like idiots - they don't care to explain to us about our car cause they think that we don't understand!
I am willing to spend more time with you explaining your car and engine and how things work.

Could perform service at your own garage (not roadside please), or my garage at the same price.
Will only take 1 to 2 hours depending on the service required - half a day if you send it to the service stations in Hobart.
Average grade fluid will be used as according to your car manual. Additional cost if you require high performance material.

Could also perform Disc Brake Pads / Air Filter / Wiper / Light Bulbs change on special request.

Disclaimer:
Does not offer log book service as I do not have a service station and ABN number.
I will ONLY be responsible to the extend of any fault/negligence of my service. Nothing beyond that.
The price on top is only a general reference - note that some cars that require special treatment will incur different cost.
I reserve the right to reject the servicing of a car if I found that the car requires special attention that could not be effectively performed by me.

Car Detailing

Car wash + Polising + Interior Detailing = 88 AUD
(Includes car wash, tyre detailing, car body polishing, detailing of interior, vacuum)

Note that car polishing alone will easily cost you up to 120 - 200AUD in Hobart.

Please contact 0404392759 for a quick quote or booking.
Flexible hours and available at most times - you don't need to skip classes to send your car to the workshop now!
Garage located in Sandy Bay - price listed above applies to cars located in Sandy Bay - additional cost might apply to other areas.
Please contact me or leave a message here on any questions - I will reply them in a while.

大神点评(40)

business_man917 2010-3-23 09:18:41 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
按市场需要应运而生啊,顶!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vickyinsydney 2010-3-23 09:21:55 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 1# PGT

That's exactly the service I need.
good one!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fqyyy 2010-3-23 09:26:42 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 fqyyy 于 2010-3-23 10:32 编辑

if i buy engine oil and filter myself, can u help me to replace it? how much ?
and which brand engine oil do u supply?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ccrrff 2010-3-23 12:00:16 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
LZ only earn about 30-40 labor per hour, you are so nice.
my ford engineen screw is US standerd, so it is hard to find match sbarna. suck^^^^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

PGT 楼主 2010-3-23 13:22:39 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 4# fqyyy

If you BYO engine oil and filter, i'll be charging 40 AUD to help you change it.
It is always better for you to BYO because you always have the option to choose a higher performance or top end lubricant and filter.
I do not use a particular brand, as I will switch around according to different car's need. I will switch between Castrol, Shell, Valvoline, Penrite, and Pennzoil. I DO NOT use Homebrand:lol  or Repco. You can tell me if you have a particular brand that you prefer, and I'll see whether I can use that in your car.
As for the filter, I will use either RYCO (not REPCO), or A1 (America brand) filter - the filters that I've tested on my own car.
Thanks for your enquiry!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

PGT 楼主 2010-3-23 13:28:30 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 5# ccrrff

Hey, I have a Ford as well!
The parts are not that hard to find actually as Ford has a big market in Australia (except my car, where there are only 2000+ imported into Australia in the 90s).
You only need a screw (sump plug) for engine oil change.. Which screw are you referring to that is hard to find?

Labour in Australia is CRAZY! Its around 88 AUD per hour in Tasmania - 80 AUD in Melbourne! :@
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vickyinsydney 2010-3-23 13:30:20 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 6# PGT

LZ, you certainly provide a very competitive service, price wise.
May I ask, experience wise and qualification wise, if you can provide your customer with any assurance?
as you don't have ABN, I would assume you would not have a professional indenmity insurance cover either.
What if anything goes wrong, what kind of damage control and compesation will be provided?
No Offence, but would like to clear the condition before joining your loyal customer club. :-)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vickyinsydney 2010-3-23 13:34:25 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 7# PGT

um.... I can't recall the exact labor cost I paid back in sydney.
On top of my head, I would say roughly $60-70
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

PGT 楼主 2010-3-23 14:08:32 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 8# vickyinsydney

That's fine, questions are good.
Actually that's what i'm worried as well, as I certainly do not have professional indemnity insurance like what the workshop have.
However, qualification wise, I can say that I've performed a few engine oil changes and radiator flush without any problem.
My car is my best test subject - I recently performed 3 engine flush on it (chemicals and kerosene), using up to 2L of kerosene, 8L of engine oil, and 3 filters. The point is that I know what I am doing on the car, and have experience on it. I have also plans for further modification of my car myself, including a CAI kit and racing brakes pad upgrade, but that's out of topic. :)
I've also flushed a few car's radiator, and also using stop leak to cure minor coolant leaks.

I would say that engine oil and coolant change are the most basic automotive work that are safe to be done.
The job involves no tempering with the engine parts whatsoever. All that I need to do is remove your engine cap, sump plugs, pour engine oil, and changing the filter. All these are fairly safe jobs, and I would say no formal qualification (certificate etc) is needed, as long as you have experience in the job. I don't smoke at all, and the garage i am operation in has no potential fire source as well.
The potential for an engine oil change job to go wrong is, minimal, and I would exercise my best care. I love cars, so I do not want anything to go wrong, even if its not my own car.

As for the radiator, it only involves draining your radiator, or flushing it with chemical - no tempering of any engine parts whatsoever.
Minor leakage can be cured, but if your car has other existing problem, I would suggest that you send it to a qualified mechanic instead of me. I am confident in performing these jobs in average cars that has no major issue. You know your own car.

I have most tools to do the job - if I don't, I will tell you on the spot, and arrange for another date, and will indemnify you a little for your trouble. As I've said that I do not have insurance, I will surely exercise my best care to avoid any liability.
As noted in my first post under the disclaimer part, i will ONLY be liable for any FAULT/NEGLIGENCE on my part. If the problem arise from my service (engine oil/radiator), I will pay for it to be fixed in a service station.
I am also worried as well if any of my customer blames me for a problem in their car, which is not caused by me. So you see, I have a lot of stuff to be worried as well :(

Thanks for the question, hope that it clears up any uncertainty in your mind.
You have a free choice to use my service - if you want to be really really really really safe, i would suggest that you go to a service station. :)

BTW, Sydney is a heaven for cars! All the best tuning and mod shops are in there (Parramatta especially)! The cars are cheaper there as well (300ZX for 10k OMG)!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作