找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Car detailing & Engine Oil / Filter / Radiator Service

vickyinsydney 2010-3-23 14:23:05 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 10# PGT

not necessary to be parramatta, actually.
I have friends there who do similar home garage job like you.
they used to take care of my ex-baby.

I understand your concern regarding those possible disputes.

Your disclaimer sounds fairly genuine. I do hope your business will go on well.
However, I will still suggest you to register for an ABN number. Not only it shall be able to bring you tax benefits for the deductions, as well as an attractive point to your customer. some Member of this BBS have been working for a while, most likely their maintenance on the car could be part of their own tax deduction. however, without an tax invoice with valid ABN, it's hard for them to make valid claim when the tax time comes. So, if you can provide an ABN number, I think your service will become more attractive. and with the possibility to target those LOCAL customers.
Oops.... got carried away a bit. ::zt10::
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

PGT 楼主 2010-3-23 14:37:12 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 11# vickyinsydney

Kinda hard to get an ABN for a service station now though.
Although i wished to own a garage (my dream), to apply an ABN for a service station would mean that I have to get all necessary equipment and machinery to perform all service jobs (not only engine oil change and radiator service - what workshop only does these two jobs?). This would also require a place which is big enough to accommodate all the equipments, and cars! I would also need to comply with the regulations for a workshop, which will then lead to inspection of premises and so forth. This will further require modals for it (which I don't have), estimated to be, conservatively, within 50k!
So you see, I can't afford an ABN and workshop at the moment.. :(

I do genuinely provide the abovementioned automotive service, and will take responsibility where appropriate.
Feel free to stop me and drive your car away at any stage if you think I will screw up your car! I won't chase after you :lol
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fqyyy 2010-3-26 00:16:21 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
My car (Lancer) has been serviced by Mr. Wong today, (replacing engine oli and filter)
moreover, Mr. Wong help me to flush engine for free as  well::zt63::
Mr. Wong is a enthusiastic guy, he will introduce more info about your car and give some suggestions.
I think the price $85 is affordable for our student, since we just need to replace engine oli and filter regularly in order to keep car run smoothly.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

huhu1 2010-3-26 01:52:14 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
ATS只要79刀,还包括油滤
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Adam 2010-3-26 09:16:51 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
ATS只要79刀,还包括油滤
huhu1 发表于 2010-3-26 02:52

说句实话ATS很垃圾,有次我单独做AIR CONDITION的SERVICE 他们CHARGE了我50多刀,而且还说检查不出是什么问题,如果继续要他们帮我检查,估计几百刀。后来我翻看原车主的保养记录,在AUTO别人一个REGULAR就检查出来了,因为压缩机坏了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vickyinsydney 2010-3-26 09:17:02 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 14# huhu1

WHAT IS ATS?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fqyyy 2010-3-26 09:47:25 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 14# huhu1

on the latest Coles  receipt back , ATS $79 service does not including oli filter
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fqyyy 2010-3-26 09:48:25 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 16# vickyinsydney

I think it's means Automobile Tasmania Service? haha
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

PGT 楼主 2010-3-26 09:49:50 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 14# huhu1

ATS (Automatic Transmission Service) is a service workshop located in Liverpool St.
I did my first service there as well, and it's around 120 AUD including filter. They have discount dockets behind Cole's receipt, but that is only for engine oil change, without the filter. Maybe the price depends on the vehicle make and model, but it's around 120 AUD for my car.

Anyway, personally i think ATS isn't a good service workshop to go to. They broke my engine oil dipstick handle but never admit it.
I also sent in my car for air conditioning service, but they told me that my air conditioning is not working, and charged me 50 AUD for electrical repairs. And they say that further diagnosis is required to check the air conditining, and its 88AUD per hour labor. Ridiculous.

There are also other unpleasent experience I had with ATS that I don't want to mention here (involving my car alternator and battery).
If you want to go to a service workshop, i would ask you not to go to ATS, but other workshop - possibly MOTORS in Hobart or Glenorchy (haven't tried them out yet, but according to my friend its not bad). Another friend tried the Caltex service station in Regent St, and they took a few days to come to the conclusion that his car battery needs replacement. So, i'll advise you to go to a service station that has more staffs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

PGT 楼主 2010-3-26 09:57:43 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 13# fqyyy

Thanks for letting me change your car engine oil and filter! I really enjoy servicing different make and models. Is everything ok with your car? Please let me know if you feel anything unusual with your engine these few days.
And btw, the thing that you asked yesterday is the engine bonnet heat shield.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
PGT

商业推广

战略合作