找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

紧急求助-HOBART有中药店吗?

echoyao 2009-3-9 11:40:13 其他 阅读 7986 来自: LAN
一直觉得西药对我不是很管用,治病不容易断根老留下后遗症,可L这边我从来没看到有卖中药的,H比较大,不知道H有没有那种可以抓草药的地方呢?有知道的同学来说说,有的话偶就赶紧买票去了。
(0)
echoyao

发表回复

评论列表(12条)

SILENCE 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

我google了一下. 的确是有. 但是不知道有没有你需要的

CONTACT INFORMATION   

Contact Name : Hannanja Van der Veer
Address:143 Molle STREET
West Hobart
Tasmania 7000

Mobile: 0407 805 802
Email :Make an Enquiry

Request an Appointment  

SERVICES
OPENS ON THE 28th of FEBRUARY

Therapies for Health offers Acupuncture based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. This includes acupuncture, acupressure, use of magnets,moxabustion, cupping, electro acupuncture and advice.

Therapies for Health is the only one in Tasmania that provides NAET (Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Techniques). This is a noninvasive,drugfree solution to eliminate allergies and allergy-related disorders.

Open Monday through Saturday with evening appointments available.

We also provide a mobile service within Hobart.

Make an Appointment now!
回复 · 2009-3-9 13:24:25

举报

CONTACT INFORMATION   

Contact Name: Andrew Lean
Address: 1st Flr, 163 Elizabeth STREET
Hobart
Tasmania 7000

Phone:  03 6234 6699
Mobile : 0402 770 073
Make an Enquiry

Request an Appointment  

SERVICES

About Healing Flow - Traditional Chinese Medicine

Acupuncture

Massage

Chinese herbs

Healing Flow is a Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic which combines acupuncture, massage and herbal medicine to treat each person individually. Drawing on healing philosophies, systems and techniques developed over thousands of years, this natural and effective approach aims to prevent illness and maintain health.

We Specialize In:

Acupuncture

Moxibustion

Massage

Herbal Medicine

Food therapy, exercise therapy and lifestyle advice

Practitioner - Andrew Lean

B.H.Sc.(Acu), B.P.D, C.R.T(O.M), MEMBER OF A.A.C.M.A
I became interested in acupuncture about eight years ago, after struggling to overcome a back injury. Acupuncture was the last treatment I considered, but it turned out to be the most effective.

After some time traveling I ended up on a Canadian farm for the winter, and when not clearing snow had plenty of time to read about Chinese medicine. I returned to Melbourne and studied at the Melbourne College of Natural Medicine for four years.

After my final year I went to China and spent two months studying acupuncture in the Nanning University and hospital. Appreciating the experience to be gained by working in a Chinese hospital clinic, I took the opportunity to return for another year.

Working beside doctors in the acupuncture clinic and living and traveling in China has given me an understanding of this amazing country, which has developed a unique style of healing from which we can all benefit.
回复 · 2009-3-9 13:25:43

举报

CONTACT INFORMATION   

Address: Palfreymans Arcade, North Hobart
Tasmania 7000

Phone : 03 6231 2001
Mobile : 041 444 2128
Fax : 03 6231 2001
Email Make an Enquiry

Request an Appointment  

SERVICES
Alia is an highly experienced and qualified practitioner. She is a skilled acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist, naturopath, nutritionist and remedial therapist. She has been practising for 10 years and integrates an Eastern approach into a naturopathic model. She uses tongue and pulse diagnosis and other relevant diagnostic techniques to elevate health status and then provides the most appropriate treatment protocol according to the clients needs.

Alia also uses RBTI analysis, which provides a comprehensive biochemical view of the body processes. This test provides the client with an extensive report and allows areas to be addressed which are out of healthy ranges.

A consultation and treatment may involve acupuncture, nutritional analysis and lifestyle changes. Remedial massage and cupping can also be used to alleviate sore muscles, injury and strains.

Balancing the body physically, emotionally and biochemically are the focus of all treatments.

Shen Clinic & Apothecary is situated within the Palfreyman's Arcade on the corner of Burnett and Elizabeth Streets, in North Hobart. Ample free parking is available, however, please note time restrictions apply. Ramp access is obtained from all entrances. Health rebates are available through private health funds.
回复 · 2009-3-9 13:26:43

举报

Get real help NOW for your specific health problems!

Stuart Young is an experienced Remedial Massage Therapist with a record of successful treatment of a wide range of complaints including
neck or back pain,
migraine,
hip pain
restricted joint movement.

Stuart is:
registered with AAMT, Australia's only national massage association.
experienced in a wide range of remedial bodywork techniques, including neuromuscular methods and volitional release.
continually enhancing and expanding the scope of his professional skills through regular and on-going study of advanced remedial therapies.

CONTACT INFORMATION   

Contact Name Stuart Young
Address Suite 1
105 LIVERPOOL STREET
Hobart CBD
Tasmania 7000

Phone 03 6231 3339
Mobile 0438 373339
Email Make an Enquiry

Request an Appointment  

SERVICES
Stuart Young offers a range of SUCCESSFUL therapies treating: