性别:
不限
已报名人数:
剩余名额:
2 人
报名截止:
2012-4-19 23:59
本帖最后由 ceciliachiu 于 2012-4-17 19:52 编辑

A good friend of mine will have to sit for the IELTS test in Launceston in May and I will help her prepare for the exam.

I am organising a mock test for each section (i.e. Academic Reading, Academic Writing, Speaking and Listening) in the coming weekends from 21 April onwards. In addition to my friend I have also invited a few Chinese students I know. The mock tests will take place in my house and I think I can accommodate two more students.  

The schedule for the mock tests is as follows:

21 April (Sat), 3-5pm - Academic Reading
  28 April (Sat), 3-5pm - Academic Writing
  5 May (Sat), 3-5pm - Listening
  13 May (Sun), 3-5pm - Speaking

The upcoming reading test will take about 45 mins and I will mark right afterwards and provide feedback.  Please bring your own pens and writing pads for jotting down notes. You will also need to sort out your own transportation to get to my place. I live fairly close to the city but not UTAS.

Please note that I am not offering English tuition or classes to improve your English.  This is more to help you prepare for the real test.  After all, it is too ambitious to attempt to improve one's language proficiency in just four weeks.

Please also note that I have two dogs in the house (both medium sized) and both are people friendly.  If you have problems with dogs, please don't come.

Anyone in Launceston interested in joining the mock tests please send an email to ceciliachiu@yahoo.com, indicating your real name, mobile phone number, your school and year in UTAS or your grade and class if you are a secondary student.  Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis (based on the emails I received in my yahoo account). In addition, emails with incomplete information will not be considered. My home address and contact details will be sent to the successful applicants by email.

I am offering this as a service and there will be no charge.  If you are not serious about attending all 4 sessions, please do not reply.

(0)
ceciliachiu

发表回复

评论列表(2条)

ceciliachiu 楼主 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

本帖最后由 ceciliachiu 于 2012-4-21 19:05 编辑

DSC03801-c.jpg
These are the cheese puffs I made for the Academic Reading mock test today.

One brought a cheese plate to share.
DSC03803-c.jpg
回复 · 2012-4-21 18:58:43
漂零 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

在撸一遍。。。
回复 · 2013-3-4 13:42:52
ceciliachiu

我於2005年5月移居澳洲塔斯曼尼亞,居於Launceston,現為translator, English editor and copywriter 。具有NAATI翻譯員資格(NAATI NO. 60299)。 喜愛旅遊和交友 。個人網頁:www.ceciliachiu.com